What is included?
- Private tour guide service
- Tickets to the Hermitage museum incl. Winter palace (Monday is a day-off)
- Tickets to General Staff Building
The Hermitage museum offers you the largest collection of Western European art in Russia.
The museum consists of 5 main buildings: Winter palace, which is the former residence of the Russian Tsars, Small Hermitage, Old Hermitage, New Hermitage and the Hermitage theatre.
Apart from the main complex visitors can enjoy General Staff Headquarters where presently art of impressionism and Post-Impressionism is exhibited.
Our private tour guide will take you directly to the highlights of the collection avoiding lines and crowds.
You will learn not only about art but also about life of Russian royalties and nobilities, about Revolutions in Russia, about Soviet period of museum’s history, about present day time of the museum.
Your comfort is our priority
- Please mind that the Hermitage is closed on Monday
- For you to enjoy the art collection without lines we prebook tickets.
- Please mind that in the summer tickets have to be booked in advance.
total per tours in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
|Total rate |
for whole family/party
|2||11 000 RUB|
|3||13 000 RUB|
|4||15 000 RUB|
|5||17 000 RUB|
|6||19 000 RUB|
|> 6||Check the rate|