Private tour for your party
Duration of the tour is 6 hours
Visit 2 most beautiful cathedrals
Enjoy main sights and hidden gems
What is included?
- Private tour with expert guide
- Metro tickets
- Tickets to St Isaac’s cathedral ( Wednesday is day-off)
- Tickets to the Church of the Saviour on spilled blood ( Wednesday is day-off)
Explore city on a walking tour
During the tour you will explore all must-sees of St Petersburg located in the centre of the city:
- Palace square with the world-famous buildings of the Hermitage museum
- Winter palace and the Neva river enbankment
- Winter canal and Milleonnaya street–amazing views of Russian Venice
- Nevsky prospect -the main avenue of the city
- Malaya sadovaya street -the pederstian street of the downtown
- Eliseev’ s Food hall -the historical grocery store
- Griboedov canal and the Moika river with beautiful bridges
- the famous Bank bridge with amazing view of the Church of the Savior on spilled blood
- the Church of the Savior on spilled blood (visit included)
- amazing fence of Michael’s garden
- Kazan cathedral with a free visit
- Gostiny dvor (merchant’s yard) -the most famous department store of St. Petersburg
- Arts’ square
- Have an optional break – a small break in the Russian pie place Stolle– a very local and reasonable place with traditional Russian cuisine.
- St. Isaac’s square(visit included)
- monument to Nicolas the I, St. Isaac cathedral
- Monument to Peter the Great-Bronze Horseman
- have a metro ride and see first metro stations built in the Soviet times and richly decorated.
Your comfort is our priority
- Please check the weather forecast. You may need an umbrella!
- You are welcome to customize this tour and add axtra visit to the Hermitage (min 2 hours req.)
Total per tours in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
To book tours in other languages please check rates and availability
|Total rate |
for whole family/party
|1||10 000 RUB|
|2||12 000 RUB|
|3||14 000 RUB|
|4||16 000 RUB|
|5||18 000 RUB|
|6||20 000 RUB|
|> 6||Check the rate|
book a tour with us!
check our bestseller tours
Do you have any questions? Please contact us!