What is included?
- Full day private tour with expert guide
- Comfortable A/C car or van
- Tickets to the Catherine Palace & park
- Tickets to the Lower park with fountains
- Metro tour of St Petersburg on the way back
Why visit gorgeous Pushkin and Peterhof?
Pushkin and Peterhof are well-known for two most beautiful royal residences of the past located near the city.
Pushkin (Tsarskoye selo in the past) originally was a gift to the tsarina of Russia –Catherine the First from her husband Peter the Great. Their daughter Elizabeth later on turned the modest residence of her mother into the gorgeous Catherine palace. The palace is a wonderful example of baroque architecture with opulent and luxurious interiors, including the Amber room.
The name Peterhof refers to another amazing summer residence of the Romanov family. It is mostly famous as Russian Versailles because of its beautiful fountains and cascades. It is a real diamond on the very coast of the Baltic Sea, a life-cherished dream of the Tsar Peter the Great.
Occupied by the nazi troops in 1941 both Pushkin and Peterhof were badly damaged during the World War II. However, the the Soviet government had evacuated all the main art works like paintings, furniture, porcelain just shorlty before the nazi came up close to the towns.
Both residences have been restored and now you can see them in splendour and beauty.
your comfort is our priority
- For you convenience we always provide free bottles of water and rain coats.
- Please check weather forecast before leaving the hotel. Umbrellas are recommended.
- *For your convenience to gurantee your visit to Catherine palace during the high season (May-September) tickets to Catherine palace have to be booked in advance.
Total per tours in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
To book tours in other languages please check rates and availability
|Total rate |
for whole family/party
|1||20 000 RUB|
|2||23 000 RUB|
|3||29 000 RUB|
|4||33 000 RUB|
|5||35 000 RUB|
|6||40 000 RUB|
|> 6||Check the rate|